I always thought boys were supposed to be uncomplicated compared to their female counterparts, but it's not true at all. One minute we're giggling and having a great time and the next minute he barely even says hello. And then we have a deep conversation and a day later he doesn't even want to ask me how I am.We spend the whole day together and then he goes off without saying goodbye. And then the next day I have to wonder if he'll even look me in the eye. He can at least try to be consistent. I have been treating him the same way. I'm not the problem, he is. And it's annoying for me because I get it in my head that it's going nowhere but then, there he goes again, and I have to change my mindset for the hundredth time in an hour. He makes it obvious that he likes me but then he (jokingly?) tries to set me up with another guy. I don't know what he wants. And then he tells me an adorable story or says something so nice and it makes me irritated, because I don't want to smile and giggle when I think of him. It's cutting into my academic life. It's making the rest of my life confusing. Why am I putting up with this? The funny things is that everyone else is enjoying this little roller coaster because of how hilariously ridiculous it is. I feel like such a stupid girl. I'm done. I'm not going to try anymore. I don't understand why we can't just be completely upfront with each other. I have been trying to figure him out for weeks now and I am completely stumped. The real kicker is that he isn't a jerk at all, he's extremely nice and caring, and I'm pretty sure he isn't doing these things on purpose. But then again, maybe he is playing games with me, in which case, I'll play the game and I'll win. The thing is, I don't even know what he's thinking. Maybe he is just being friendly and I have everything all wrong. Did I misread the signs?
Dude...call me
ReplyDeleteI have been living this "roller coaster" for almost a year now.
ReplyDeleteAnd then they say women are complicated.
Good luck with that.
And remember, if something's going to happen, it is going to happen. We don't need to rush things.
Maria Pol xx
http://mariapoool.blogspot.gr/
Thanks! If you have any tips, please let me know! haha
Delete