We had passion
Because you had passion
I've never met someone so passionate
Or someone who made me so passionate
I don't know where all of the passion came from
I don't know where all of the passion came from
Our frustration with each other was passionate
Our happiness was passionate
Every blink and every breath had passion
Every word and every look had passion
Our smiles were passionate
As were our passionate tears
We couldn't stop the passion if we wanted to
Our passion was so unbreakable
Our passion is still unbreakable
Though we try to ignore the passion
The passion still sways between us
I never experienced this much passion before
The passion has stuck with me
Our smiles were passionate
As were our passionate tears
We couldn't stop the passion if we wanted to
Our passion was so unbreakable
Our passion is still unbreakable
Though we try to ignore the passion
The passion still sways between us
I never experienced this much passion before
The passion has stuck with me
Our beginning was full of passion
And so was the passionate middle
But our end was the most passionate of all
No comments:
Post a Comment