Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I Tell You Too Much

I always feel like I tell you too much
And I only talk more with your touch
When I am with you I tend to ramble
Careful to leave you nothing to unscramble
There are always things said that I regret
All starting from that day we first met
The words in my head come out in a rush
I can't help but feel a little nervous about a crush
I just want you to know who I am
So the information I must cram
A motive is behind everything I say
But I just do it in an over the top way
I know I should stop babbling
I know I should be cutoff from chattering
But you sometimes sit there so quietly
And that gives me a little anxiety
Talking to you is just so easy for me
So I can't stop talking to you to a degree
And though I feel like I tell you too much
I'm sure you think I don't tell you enough

No comments:

Post a Comment