Sometimes I become so lost in thought
My thinking becomes jumbled all in a knot
It can be hard to find my way back
Because sometimes true vision is what I lack
But sometimes my imaginary world
Is so much better with its funny whirls
And the real world can be tough
I worry what I give is not enough
I'm not afraid when I become lost
Since my make-believe land doesn't cost
My fictional world is where I want to be
Because I'm the only one with the magic key
I like to escape from reality and all its fuss
So there's no need for me to discuss
My negative feelings and my ups and downs
In my pretend world there's no need to frown
So when my face looks like I'm zoned out
And even if it looks like I have on a pout
Do not let me know that I have been caught
I just want to enjoy being lost in thought
My thinking becomes jumbled all in a knot
It can be hard to find my way back
Because sometimes true vision is what I lack
But sometimes my imaginary world
Is so much better with its funny whirls
And the real world can be tough
I worry what I give is not enough
I'm not afraid when I become lost
Since my make-believe land doesn't cost
My fictional world is where I want to be
Because I'm the only one with the magic key
I like to escape from reality and all its fuss
So there's no need for me to discuss
My negative feelings and my ups and downs
In my pretend world there's no need to frown
So when my face looks like I'm zoned out
And even if it looks like I have on a pout
Do not let me know that I have been caught
I just want to enjoy being lost in thought
Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletexx, high heels and tutus
http://highheelsandtutus.com