How could you throw away a second chance
I practically gave it to you on a silver platter
You threw it in my face without a glance
You didn't let me tell you what was the matter
You would feel so ashamed if you had let me explain
Why I shut down since my feeling were too much
And now all the months we spent were in vain
We couldn't even go beyond the first time touch
I wanted to open my heart to you the next time
And show you how much I care about you
But instead you built a wall too high to climb
And now I must cope with how we are through
Do you know how long it will take me to recover
Your selfishness has brought nothing but pain
And now my heart and soul I must rediscover
Throwing away a second chance is nothing to gain
I practically gave it to you on a silver platter
You threw it in my face without a glance
You didn't let me tell you what was the matter
You would feel so ashamed if you had let me explain
Why I shut down since my feeling were too much
And now all the months we spent were in vain
We couldn't even go beyond the first time touch
I wanted to open my heart to you the next time
And show you how much I care about you
But instead you built a wall too high to climb
And now I must cope with how we are through
Do you know how long it will take me to recover
Your selfishness has brought nothing but pain
And now my heart and soul I must rediscover
Throwing away a second chance is nothing to gain
No comments:
Post a Comment