If I can get these words out of my body
I will be able to think more clearly
I will become what my soul should embody
I will be able to live more dearly
I want to be whole again I want to be me
I want these words to finally set me free
I can't have these words eating away at my soul
Already my heart is a cluster of holes
If I can just get these words out
I might be able to sleep tonight
Without these feelings of despair and doubt
Maybe this release will set things right
I will be able to think more clearly
I will become what my soul should embody
I will be able to live more dearly
I want to be whole again I want to be me
I want these words to finally set me free
I can't have these words eating away at my soul
Already my heart is a cluster of holes
If I can just get these words out
I might be able to sleep tonight
Without these feelings of despair and doubt
Maybe this release will set things right
No comments:
Post a Comment