Deformed baby
Or maybe a comfy baby
It has a small head
Cows, cows, and more cows
I think I feel nice with you
And at ease
But I can’t process that right now
What is a loot?
It’s a loot
Do you like to drive
No
One day I’ll have a white house
On like 50 acres
Maybe a moat
Maybe one cow
Maybe with you
Thanks for saying
I’m pretty enough to start a cult
You’re cute
Or whatever
I guess
I drive straight to Walmart after
Not in Youngstown
I look at cards a 2 year old
Cant read yet
I crouch in the aisle
Overwhelmed
Maybe overthinking
Definitely over feeling
I’m the same as I’ve always been
I have the same thoughts
As when I was younger
And more naive
It feels good to feel like
I haven’t changed all that much
But maybe it shouldn’t
But I like feeling like me
Feeling like me feels like being alive
And human
And a little wild
Like when I was in college
Before everything
I like that youre gentle
And mindful
And intentional
You feel steady
But not in a dead way
Or an unmoving way
More like a healed way
And a nice way
A genuine way
I don’t feel stuck with you
It feels right
Even when you text me
Red rose after red rose after red rose
And throw in a few more red roses
Thanks for doing art things
With me
No comments:
Post a Comment