I can't make promises regarding you and I
If I told you I was in love, it'd be a lie
But I can't deny how I felt in the past
Don't expect me to know my heart so fast
I do know there must be something there
But I don't know what, so I won't share
It would be cruel to tell you of passion
I'm telling you little out of compassion
I'm excited to see where you and I go
For I'm ready to just go with the flow
I won't change what I'm doing for now
It's not like I have to take a marriage vow
So for now let's not make things so hard
Lets not be so serious dealing every card
I agreed to wait and see when it's spring
That's what I'll do to see if we'll be a thing
No comments:
Post a Comment