Ouch. I felt that one.
An instant shot in the heart.
It's like my feelings for you.
Never bothered to go away.
I have to give it to you.
You know how to break a heart.
But can't you acknowledge me?
Maybe it won't hurt so much.
Next time I see you.
And you give me a smile.
A wave.
A hello.
Do you feel that same pain.
As me when we see each other?
An instant shot in the heart.
It's like my feelings for you.
Never bothered to go away.
I have to give it to you.
You know how to break a heart.
But can't you acknowledge me?
Maybe it won't hurt so much.
Next time I see you.
And you give me a smile.
A wave.
A hello.
Do you feel that same pain.
As me when we see each other?
No comments:
Post a Comment