Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Pretty Smiles

I really don't like you very much. I thought I would but I just don't. It's kind of hard to talk to you. It's not that you're dull, but we just don't have any chemistry. I want to like you though, if that counts for anything. You're cute. I love your smile. Your smile makes my heart flutter a little. It feels like I have won a prize every time I make you smile. But a pretty smile only goes so far I guess. You inadvertently made me realize that there's someone that is much better for me. I would say that we could be friends but I don't know how much I would like you even then. I want more than pointless small talk and I don't think you can offer me much more than that. If you could just smile at me when we pass each other, that would be just fine by me. Its really not your fault that I don't like you. But, like I said, pretty smiles only go so far and boy do you have a pretty smile. Our priorities are just so different and I can't find any way to relate to you. When you say something, I don't know how to respond, and when I say something, you have nothing to say back. I notice when your face lights up when I smile. Maybe we can just smile pretty at each other but not talk, if you are okay with that. I think we could try taking a break from each other so we can come up with things to talk about. It could work maybe. Probably not. We'll probably just gradually get to a point where it will become awkward when we pass each other while going to class. I'm really not looking forward to that. But hey, at least you can win over someone else with that pretty smile of yours. And they'll be so very lucky to have your pretty smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment