Make my heart race faster and faster
Days like these
make me feel like I should have someone here with me
Days like these
make me wish all my conflicts were over
Days like these
make me wish things were different
like I was a different person
like my name wasn't my name
like I was born in a different time
like all this stress never even existed
like things could be simpler
like things didn't happen
like I could just sit in a white box all day
like my thoughts would stop
and my mind would be clear
Days like these
I don't like very much.
Days like these
make me feel like I should have someone here with me
Days like these
make me wish all my conflicts were over
Days like these
make me wish things were different
like I was a different person
like my name wasn't my name
like I was born in a different time
like all this stress never even existed
like things could be simpler
like things didn't happen
like I could just sit in a white box all day
like my thoughts would stop
and my mind would be clear
Days like these
I don't like very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment